24/7 Service Available(866) 404-7587
24-Hour Heating Service in Ocean City, MD
Lower Delmarva Residential Services
Royal Plus Inc. is proud to offer emergency residential plumbing, heating & air conditioning services to the Lower Delmarva area. Our professionally trained technicians will restore, install, or replace your current systems to have them working and feeling like new.
Plumbing and Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Royal Plus Inc. offers 24-hour heating service in Ocean City, MD. We also provide 24/7 plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services in the following areas:
- Ocean City, MD
- Hanover, MD
- Wilmington, DE
- Lower Eastern Shore of MD, DE & VA
We service all makes and models of Air Conditioners, Gas & Electric Furnaces, Air Cleaners, and Humidifiers.
Royal Plus is available for all of your plumbing needs, including:
- Water Installations
- Routine Repairs (Large & Small)
- New construction projects
We specialize in all types of commercial, residential, and light industrial applications including change-outs and remodels.
6 Signs You Need Emergency Plumbing Service:
Sometimes, it can be difficult to know when you should call an expert for emergency plumbing services. To help you, here are some signs you need to watch out for:
- You hear a gurgling sound whenever you use your dishwasher, laundry, shower, or toilet.
- You hear water running in your toilet or pipes even when you’re not using your lavatory.
- You see wet or brown spots on your ceiling, floor, or walls.
- You have low water pressure.
- Your kitchen or bathroom sink is taking more time in draining water even after using a plunger.
- You suddenly smell a weird odor (usually the scent of rotten eggs) in your home.
4 Signs You Need Emergency HVAC Service:
Your HVAC system keeps you comfortable no matter what the weather is. So, you should know when there’s something wrong with the unit. To help you, here are some indicators that tell you when you should call an expert for emergency HVAC repair:
- Your HVAC system is blowing out the opposite temperature (warm air instead of cold and vice versa) when you turn it on.
- Your HVAC unit is making weird sounds and/or emitting unpleasant smells.
- Your HVAC’s thermostat is not working.
- You have high indoor air humidity even when your HVAC is on.
If you notice of the signs listed above, contact Royal Plus right away. We offer 24-hour heating service in Ocean City, MD.