24/7 Service Available(866) 404-7587
Water Damage Repair & Restoration
Water Extraction & Structural Drying
Water damage can cause serious problems at your home or business. Whether it’s due to natural disasters like heavy storms/flooding or common issues ranging from an overflowing toilet to a burst water pipe; water in your home or business is a truly destructive force that’s difficult to reverse.
At Royal Plus, Inc., we have decades of experience servicing commercial and residential properties. Our water damage repair, extraction, and restoration experts are capable of restoring any structure, location, or property type; and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to your water emergency. Our goal is to get you back in your home or business as quickly and professionally as possible.
How To Spot Water Damage
Many different issues can lead to significant water damage before you realize it. A small leak can quickly become a major problem. Leaking roofs and burst pipes can result in hidden structural damage that can only be detected with sophisticated equipment.
Signs that your home or business needs water damage repair include:
- Condensation on the interiors of your windows
- Wet or browning stains on ceilings, walls, or carpets
- Carpets that are wet or squishy without apparent causes
- Standing water on the property
- Swelling of door or window frames
- Mold or mildew present where air circulation is poor (under beds, in closets, behind drapery)
- Mold or stains present on the ceiling below a water source
- Relative humidity of over 50% in the home
Standing water is a concern that should be addressed immediately. If it’s not professionally extracted, standing water can lead to health issues due to mold and mildew as well as structural damage.
Why Structural Drying?
The process of structural drying is the best available water damage repair or cleanup solution. With structural drying, the water intrusion is cleared completely, and the possibility of secondary damage from mold and mildew is eliminated.
The expert technicians at Royal Plus Inc., deliver precise, efficient, and effective structural drying with the goal of minimizing or eliminating reconstruction costs after water damage or flood disasters.
What Our Team Will Do
The Royal Plus team is dedicated to restoring your home or business and its contents to pre-damage condition through our quality water damage restoration service. We will work hard to:
- Salvage or preserve electronic equipment, including computers
- Complete drying of ceiling tiles, drywall, hardwood floors, plaster walls, and more
- Media recovery- books, papers and documents, pictures, film, x-rays, blueprints, videotape, and other sensitive material
- Post-flood environment control to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria
Royal Plus, Inc., uses the latest technologies in water extraction, water damage mitigation, and structural drying to ensure fast, complete restoration for your home or business. Our equipment includes:
- Moisture detectors, infrared cameras, and hygrometers to accurately pinpoint the extent of the damage
- Remediation for potential health hazards with air filtration devices, HEPA-vacs, and negative air
- Submersible pumps, gas-powered pumps, and truck-mounted and portable extraction units to ensure complete water extraction from every space
- Germicides, sanitizing agents, and anti-microbial treatments to prevent mold and mildew growth and eliminate odors
- Calibrated drying equipment to prevent warping and swelling of walls, floors, and furniture
- High-speed air movers to evaporate moisture through continual airflow
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers to treat potential secondary water damage
We’re committed to delivering fast, thorough water damage repair or cleanup that will restore your life as soon as possible. Contact us anytime for a quick, professional response to your water disaster.