The presence of mold in your home is never a good thing. It doesn’t only cause serious damage to your property, but to your health as well. People who are sensitive to molds may experience allergic reactions such as clogged noses, watery eyes, sore throat, dry cough, and skin rashes.

Those with asthma or lung problems may face more severe reactions like shortness of breath. That said, it would be best for you to ensure that your home is free from mold growth. But how would you know if such fungus is already growing in your property? To help you, here are some signs you should watch out for:

  • Water Stains
    The growth of molds in your home is usually a result of water damage. And since colored spots or water stains on your walls are indicators of water damage in your property, there is a high chance that molds are growing behind your partitions.
  • Warped Walls
    If your walls are made up of wood or drywall, try to check if they are bulging or warping. If they are, that could be a strong indication that there’s mold underneath.
  • Weird Smells
    The smell of mold can be difficult to determine. However, most people describe it as musty, stale, earthy, damp, sour, or tangy. Some would also define the odor as rotting wood or fermenting alcohol. So, if you suddenly notice such weird smells in your home, then it could be a sign of mold presence in your property.
  • High Humidity
    Molds thrive in humid environments. So, if the air inside your home has high humidity levels, mold and mildew can easily grow inside your property.
  • Condensation
    Condensation on the glass surfaces of your windows and doors could mean that your home has a high level of moisture. Such amount of dampness in your property can eventually lead to mold infestation.

Get in Touch With Royal Plus Today!

If you suspect that you have mold growth in your home, reach out to Royal Plus right away. We offer quality residential and commercial mold removal and remediation service. Contact us now at 866-404-7587 to schedule an appointment. We provide free inspection!

Disclaimer: Royal Plus Inc., shall not be responsible for the identification, testing, sampling, in any affected areas at higher than acceptable levels. Royal Plus Inc., recommends that, if Owner has any concerns – related to potential microbial growth, Customer should contact and Industrial Hygienist to develop a protocol for the removal. Royal Plus, Inc. will perform remediation based on the protocol.